- Expansion in capacity of Integrated Steel Plant in Gorakhpur to increase the steel making capacity to 5.28 lac MT per Annum and installation of new Cement manufacturing Plant to produce 3,96,000 MT per annum.
- Increase the power production of captive power plant to 78 MW.
- A backward integration by installation of Pelletisation plant with a capacity of 8 lac MT per Annum.
- Construction of a Star Hotel with Multiplex, Shopping Mall and exclusive housing complex near the historical Gorakhnath Temple, Gorakhpur, with an investment of Rs.200 Cr.
CSR & ESC ACTIVITIES
We recognize our responsibility in playing a vital role towards society. We strive to demonstrate this through the ongoing support and care provided by the company to different social and charitable causes.
- Elevation of Draupadi Devi Geeta Devi Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Sahjanwa from Junior High School to High School by constructing new building with an investment of Rs. 30 Lacs. The Group is further committed to elevating the school to a Higher Secondary School.
- Constructed a science laboratory in Hanuman Prasad Poddar Smriti Vidyalay with an investment of Rs. 5 Lacs.
- The Group had run a “Rain Basera” (night shelter) during Makar Sankrati Utsav in the winters. This shelter was set up in Gorakhnath Temple region with free food and medical facilities.
- Beautification of “Indira Bal Vihar Tiraha” in Gorakhpur.
- The Gallantt Group has adopted two villages, ‘Basia’ and ‘Ujjikhor’ in Tehsil Sahjanwa, District Gorakhpur for developing them in to model villages by providing ‘Pucca Sadak’ (road connectivity), drainage, Toilets, Water Purification Plants, Renovation of Primary Schools, Periodical Health Checkup Camps, and other necessary amenities.
- Periodical free medical check-ups for our employees and the people of the villages adopted by the Group.