The Group has come a long way since 1984, when it made a simple and humble beginning by setting up a small industrial venture, to presently running two primary steel Plants with Captive Power Plant in the state of Uttar Pradesh and Gujarat.
Gallantt Ispat Limited (GIL), Gorakhpur and Gallantt Metal Limited (GML), Gujarat are well established public limited companies, listed on both the premier stock exchanges of India viz, Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited. With dedicated teams of professionals, both the Companies are reporting appreciating performance in turnover and profitability. Being well compliant Companies, GML & GIL aggressively work towards adopting principles of best Corporate Governance – leveraging the best talent and technologies to deliver superior solutions to our stakeholders.
The Group has become a market leader in the state of Uttar Pradesh & Gujarat within a short span of time and is well known by its brand name “Gallantt”, which is ISO 9001:2008 & ISI certified. We are currently catering to various reputed clients including Shalimar Corp Ltd., Viraj Construction Pvt. Ltd., Parvsnath Developers, Omega Developers & Builders, BBD University, and State Government Departments in Uttar Pradesh. In Gujarat, we have catered to the mega projects of Adani Group, Tata for their Nano Project, Reliance, L&T, Military Engineering Services (MES), and several other prestigious projects across the state.
Our commitment towards producing the best quality steel is well reflected through our certifications from Bureau of Indian Standard (ISI), ISO 9001-2000, and H & K (Germany) to name a few. Gallantt Group has been setting new standards of excellence by way of manufacturing quality products.
The in-house consumption of entire Sponge Iron to manufacture billets which is further rolled into TMT bars along with installation of captive power plant to utilize the waste heat improves profitability of the group, making it more economically and ecologically viable. This growth has been achieved by a maintained strategy of continual investment in our manufacturing facilities and technology. Installation of private railway siding at GIL for easy movement of raw material and finished goods has lowered logistics costs and provided a key competitive advantage.
Ladle furnace technology provides a means for producing pure and clean steel from molten metal after processing it through Induction Furnaces. To achieve higher purity, it is routed through secondary Ladle refining.
Acknowledging the enormous potential for steel consumption, the group has planned to expand the present installed capacities with a total investment of approx. Rs.800 Crs which includes approx. Rs.500 Cr at Gallantt Ispat Ltd Gorakhpur and approx. Rs.300 crores at Gallantt Metal Limited.
At Gallantt, we have evolved an agile business model, which can respond to the rapidly evolving market realities with speed and has helped us consistently achieve volume guidance over the years. During the past few years, despite sluggish demand, our model of marketing achieved higher sales target and profitability.
TOTAL GROUP CAPACITY
We aim to make our presence felt on the infrastructural map of India. Our strong determination to grow and maintain high quality standards has won us many awards and accolades. We stand committed to maintaining this respectable position by catering to the requirements of our customers in the best possible way leaving no room for complaints.
We, at Gallantt, have always believed in the process of evolving & diversifying as the only way to succeed and move ahead. Keeping a view of this endeavour, we forayed into the field of Real estate with our flagship project, Shalimar Gallantt, Mahanagar, Lucknow. The same is being developed in a joint venture with one of the reputed developers in Lucknow, The Shalimar Group.
Shalimar Gallantt is a high-end group housing being developed at a strategic location in the heart of Lucknow, Mahanagar. The Project has been designed by Architects of international fame, M/s Arcop from Montreal Canada. The Landscapist for the project is MPFP Lc. from the U.S.A. and is headed by Mr. Paul Freidberg.
Besides the existing real estate project of Lucknow and expansion in manufacturing unit, the company has also planned to execute development of the existing land bank of approx 13 lacs Sq.Ft. into group housing and commercial projects.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Gallantt Ispat Limited, in a short period of its industrial journey, has made remarkable progress and has achieved many awards and accolades:
- Udyami Samman 2011: Awarded by Zee Media House, presented by Shriprakash Jaiswal, Hon’ble Coal Minister, Government of India.
- Udyami Samman 2013 in Uttar Pradesh: Awarded by Sahara Samay Media House, presented by Shri Akhilesh Yadav, Hon’ble Chief Minister of U.P.
- Promoter of Gallantt Group, Mr. C.P. Agrawal, and family have been listed on India’s Super Rich List at 188th position in 2014 by the Business World Magazine.
- Gems of Purvanchal: Jagran Coffee Table Book has given a place to our promoter Mr. C.P. Agrawal by saying “MAKING A MARK WITH BUSINESS IN STEEL”.
- Honoured by Hon’ble C. M. Of U.P. Shri Yogi Adityanath Maharaj ji for ‘Entrepreneur of the region’ in Gorakhpur Mahotsav 2018.
- The top challengers Award 2018 by the Construction World Magazine, a world-famous magazine.
- The Gallant Men: Steel 360, a renowned magazine of steel industry felicitated the group and its promoters in its cover story in May 2018.
- Ranked at 6th amongst the top 10 mid-size rebar producers in India by Steel 360 magazine in August 2018 edition.
- Listed “200 BEST UNDER A BILLION COMPANIES” in Forbes Asia Magazine, July/August 2019 edition (Pages 23 & 25).