Gallantt Group of Industries
Gallantt Group of Industries
Gallantt Group of Industries
Gallantt Group of Industries
Gallantt Group of Industries
Gallantt Group of Industries
Gallantt Group of Industries Gallantt Group of Industries Gallantt Group of Industries Gallantt Group of Industries Gallantt Group of Industries

 GROUP'S NEW VENTURES


GALLANTT METAL LIMITED

The group has planned to increase the capacity of the existing Steel unit at Gujarat as under:. This increase in capacity will be completed by March 2016.

                                                                                            Capacity in MTPA

Products

Existing Capacity

Addition

TOTAL

Sponge Iron

175500

48900

224400

Steel Melt Shop

178200

85800

264000

Rolling Mill

171963

92037

264000

Captive Power Plant

25 MW

8 MW

33 MW

 

Karnatka Project

A new project at Hospet, Karnataka is under detailed planning and 100 acres approx land for the same has already been procured.


GALLANTT ISPAT LIMITED


CAPACITY ENHANCEMENT IN EXISTING STEEL UNIT:

The group has planned to increase the capacity of the existing Steel unit at Gorakhpur as under. This increased capacity will be operational by Jan 2018.

                                                                                            Capacity in MTPA

Products

Existing Capacity

Addition

Total Capacity
after Expansion

Sponge Iron

99000

198000

297000

Steel Melt Shop

167400

162600

330000

Rolling Mill

162380

167620

330000

Captive Power Plant

18 MW

35 MW

53 MW

Flour Mill

108000

NIL

108000



REAL ESTATE DIVISION

The group has recently diversified and ventured into Real estate as well. We, at Gallantt, have always believed in the process of evolving & diversifying as the only way to succeed & move ahead. Keeping a view of this endeavor, we forayed into the field of Real state with our flagship project, Shalimar Gallantt, Mahanagar, Lucknow. The same is being developed in a joint venture with one of the finest developers in Lucknow, The Shalimar Group.

Shalimar Gallantt is a high-end group housing being developed at a strategic location in the heart of Lucknow, Mahanagar. The Project is spread over an area of 15 acres and has been designed by Architects of international fame, M/s Arcop from Montreal Canada. The Landscapist for the project is MPFP Llc. from the U.S.A. and is headed by Mr. Paul Freidberg.

The project in its current form has nine towers out of which the civil work has been completed for seven towers and the finishing job also has been initiated in six. Apart from the nine towers, we plan to build another two towers in the second phase of the project, subject to clearance from the respective authorities.

Shalimar Gallantt as a project has been cautiously designed while keeping in mind the demographical requirement of the population in and around Lucknow; basis which , a combination of 2 BHK/ 3 BHK/ 4 BHK apartments have been designed to suit the needs of the buyers.

The total buildup area of this project is a whopping 15 Lac Sq. Ft. which also makes us the largest project in terms of size inside the city centre of Lucknow, as we are located only within 4 Kms from the heart of Lucknow, Hazratganj.

While designing the project we have tried to develop a plan which looks more than just a 'concrete jungle'. Thus special care and emphasis was laid while developing the master plan of this project. Accordingly, this project's ground coverage is only 30%, the rest 70% of the land has been left open for the greens, services and Landscape development. The project boasts of an in-house club measuring upto almost 15000 Sq.ft of built up space, a superstore, a nursery creche and a party hall to name a few amenities for the occupants at Shalimar Gallantt. Apart from which, we also have incorporated in our design, a most modern gymnasium, a squash, tennis and a basketball court as part of our recreational additions to the project for the occupants to enjoy and exploit. The elements and designs used, and proposed at Shalimar Gallantt makes it the most elegantly and modernly designed high rise apartments and the most beautifully crafted landscaped surrounding in Lucknow.

 



Gallantt Group of Industries
Gallantt Group of Industries
OUR PRODUCTS
Sponge Iron | M. S. Billets | Rolling Mill| Wheat Products
Gallantt Group of Industries
gallant
Gallant
Gallant
Gallant
Gallant
Gallant
Gallantt Group of Industries